Are you considering getting a new four-legged companion this year? If so, you’ll want to consider the XL American Bully breed. This breed is known for its good nature, different looks, and amazing temperament. With these attractive characteristics in mind, it’s important to choose an experienced and reputable breeder who can provide you with an ethical way of acquiring your pup.
Looking for a reputable XL American Bully breeder?
We are the most trusted XL American Bully breeders in the industry. We have many years of experience, and our passion for this breed is evident in every puppy we produce.
Our puppies are bred for health, temperament, and conformation to the AKC standard. They will make excellent family companions and guardians.
Contact us today to learn more about our puppies and reserve your favourite one!
What is an XL American Bully?
An example of an American Bully is an XL Bully. A contemporary dog breed that is descended from the Pit Bull Terrier is the American Bully. It is a hybrid of many bully breeds. In 2014, the American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) divided American Bullies into four categories. Standard, Pocket, XL, and XXL are their sizes. The United Kennel Club also recognizes these dog breeds (UKC).
In the United States, a canine registration organization called the United Kennel Club (UKC) was established in 1898. Dogs are honored by the United Kennel Club for their “natural” skills. It may be registered if a mixed-breed dog satisfies certain requirements and is not a Pit Bull Terrier.
XL Bully’s Origin
Despite the menacing reputation, the XL Bully is a sweet and devoted dog. In the 1990s, the breed was developed in the US. It is a hybrid of the American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and American Staffordshire Terrier, among other bully breeds.
This breed combines several other bully breeds, hence the moniker XL Bully. The XL Bully is a mixed-breed dog, according to the American Bully Kennel Club, rather than a purebred.
Comparing the American Bully Breed XL with American Bully XXL
The size of Bully XXL is the only distinction between this breed of dog and that breed. Starting from the withers, it can grow to a maximum size of 22 inches. It implies that the American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC) has not approved this. As a result, it is considered to be an “unapproved variety.”
XXL and XL Bullies are different in size, yet they are also similar in other ways. To boost its size, the breeder frequently combines bloodlines from bigger dogs, such as bullmastiffs. It’s difficult for the canines to find an original American bully XXL that embodies every characteristic and attribute of the American bully breed.
Here are 4 Things you need to know before buying XL Bully:
1. Physical Qualities
An XL Bully has a massive, blocky head with a short muzzle. Their ears are cut or kept natural, and their eyes are round. They have a large neck and a wide chest. Their powerful legs are short and wide, and so are their tails.
XL Bullies are strong canines. They have a lot of energy and need plenty of exercise to stay healthy and happy. Most live to be between 12 and 16 years old.
2. Qualities of the body
An XL Bully has a short muzzle and a big, blocky head. Their ears are clipped or kept natural, and they have wide eyes. Their neck is thick, and they have a wide chest. Their legs are robust, and their tails are short and wide.
Powerful dogs include XL Bullies. They have a lot of energy and require frequent exercise to maintain their health and happiness. Most live to be 12 to 16 years old.
2. XL Bully Family
A collection of breeds created for dogfighting is referred to as “bullies.” The bully dog breeds include the following:
- U.S. Pit Bull Terrier
- Bull Terrier of Staffordshire
- United States Staffordshire Terriers
- Mastiff the Bull
- Terrier the Bull
- Traditional English Bulldog
- Bordeaux Dogue
- English Bulldog
With these breed names as their domestic ancestors, XL Bullies will be physically, cognitively, and emotionally demanding canines ideal for family pets and working dogs.
3. Different Bullies
While XL Bullies are classified according to their variety, many traits are unquestionably shared with other American Bulldog breeds.
The American Bully
The dogs that resemble the American Pit Bull Terrier the most are the traditional American Bullies. They have a short, broad muzzle and a square-shaped head.
- Male height range: 17 to 20 inches
- Height range for female: 16 to 19 inches
- The weight range for men: is 30 to 60 pounds
- Females Weight: 25 to 50 pounds
American Bully Standard
Comparing the two breeds, the Standard American Bully is a little bigger. They have a more rectangular-shaped head and a longer muzzle.
- Male height range: 18 to 21 inches
- Female height ranges from 17 to 20 inches.
- The weight range for men: is 60 to 80 pounds
- Females Weight: 50 to 70 pounds
Bullies in Standard America may also have freestanding ears or ears with only partial pinpricks.
XL American Bully
Of the three American Bully kinds, it is the biggest. They have a huge, square-shaped head and a long, broad muzzle.
- Male height range: 20 to 24 inches
- Females Height: 19 to 23 inches
- The weight range for men: is 70 to 120 pounds
- Females Weight: 60 to 100 pounds
4. Bloodline of the American Bully Breed
The Micro, Nano, and Femalelines are the three varieties of Pocket Bully Bloodlines, just as the Classic, Standard, and XL.
- The Teacup bloodline is another name for the Micro lineage. Compared to canines from the Nano bloodline, those from this bloodline are smaller.
- The Toy or Pocket Bully lineage is another name for this bloodline, Nano. Compared to the Micro and Femalelines, this bloodline produces smaller dogs.
- Female lines – The Bully or Mini line is another name for this lineage. The dogs in this bloodline are smaller than those in the Standard and XL lines.
The distinction between these bully breeds is based on more than just size. Each person also possesses a distinct collection of physical and psychological qualities.
Benefits of Choosing The American Bully Company
- The XL American Bully is a remarkable dog breed, ideal for those seeking the virtual definition of a “perfect pet.” XL American Bullies possess great strength, intelligence, and loyalty and are an excellent choice for their owners.
- XL American Bullies from The American Bully have been carefully bred to ensure they’re healthy, loyal, and loving companions.
- All XL bulldog puppies The American Bully sells come with complete health checks, microchipping, and full vaccinations.
- Furthermore, all XL bulldogs purchased from The American Bully are guaranteed free from any genetic defects or diseases. With such commitment to quality assurance, you can rest assured that your XL bully will provide many years of wonderful company and faithful companionship.
- For XL Bully owners, The American Bully also offers a variety of training classes and services that can help you better understand the needs of your XL bully and ensure they receive the best possible care. With this dedication to XL Bullies and their owners, there is no other choice for those seeking XL American Bully Breeders You Can Trust in 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions about XL American Bully Breeders You Can Trust in 2023
What should I look for when choosing XL American Bully breeders?
When searching for XL American Bully breeders, you must ensure you’re dealing with a reputable breeder. Reputable breeders will be more than happy to provide references and answer all your questions about the XL American Bullies they have available.
Are XL American Bullies easy to train?
XL American Bullies are known for their intelligence and eagerness to please. With proper training and guidance, XL American Bullies can learn quickly and respond positively to commands. It is important to ensure XL American Bullies are socialized early on and exposed to different people, animals, and environments.
How much exercise does an XL American Bully need?
XL American Bullies require regular daily exercise to stay healthy and fit. They should be taken out for walks at least twice daily, with more activity encouraged when possible.